- Films can be submitted by filmmakers who are 15 years or younger.
- Films should be between 1 and 5 minutes long. Films less than 1 minute or more than 5 minutes will not be considered.
- Films must be suitable for a General audience: no profanity, drug use, nudity, sexual content, and violence kept to a minimum, with nothing that would offend parents for viewing by children.
- Films Must be submitted on USB in mpg/mp4 or .mov format.
- Drop off USBs at the front desk of the Fernie Museum front desk no later than 5 pm Jan 13, 2020.
- Label USB clearly with:
- Name of film-maker
- Email & phone number of film-maker
- Age of film-maker
- Name of film
The Reel Canadian Film Society will preview the submissions and select the shorts to be screened at the Little Reels Showcase on January 25, 2020 at the Vogue Theatre. It is possible that not all submissions will be screened.
We were thrilled to see 15 entries and a 60-strong audience for our 2019 Showcase and we are working hard to make the event even bigger and better for our budding film enthusiasts. Start working on your submissions now!
Selected films will be screened as part of the 12th Annual Reel Canadian Film Festival’s Little Reels presentation at 1pm on Saturday, January 25th at the Vogue Theatre. Admission is free and everyone is welcome.